Ektron Content Types
Content Type Source Code - this contains the implementation of the ContentType and ContentTypeManager classes, the bat file for XSD file, and the demo user controls created during this webinar.
In this month’s technical webinar Bill Cava covers how to leverage Ektron Content Types on your website. Content Types are strongly typed .NET classes that map to Smart Form Content Items. Learn more about creating and using Content Types along with the Framework API to retrieve, filter, and sort structured content to develop your websites model.
Topics to be covered:
- Content Modeling and Structured Data
- Accessing Content Types in Visual Studio with Intellisense
- Retrieving Content Types using Search and Framework API
- Transformations, Filters and Projections of Content Types
- Databinding & Rendering Content Types