Ektron speeds time-to-web, drives business outcomes, and builds customer loyalty through software that powers corporate websites, intranet portals, and social communities. Ektron helps its customers deliver compelling experiences to their audiences through all digital channels - including websites, mobile devices and social networks - by using content to engage consumers, drive business outcomes, and further revenue growth.
- Founded in 1998 and privately held
- Headquartered outside of Boston with U.S. and global offices in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom
- Over 3,700 customers and 12,000 public-facing websites
- Ektron's executive team is led by CEO and founder, Bill Rogers
- Deliver innovative software that changes the way people experience the web
- Ensure the success of every customer through a dedicated partner channel and professional services team
- Integrate with best-in-breed technologies
- Committed to the Microsoft .NET platform
Ektron has a world-wide customer base including: Citigroup, Dell, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Microsoft, NASDAQ, SONY PlayStation CA, Rice University, Tesco, Travelex, the United States Golf Association, and Wal-Mart.
Ektron's Web Content Management platform enables companies to create, deploy, and manage enterprise-scale, global, personalized websites. Organizations can integrate their existing sales and marketing applications with the Ektron Digital Experience Hub™; automate the secure provisioning of web content, code, assets, and templates from development through production with Ektron eSync; personalize content, maximize conversion rates, and optimize organic search results with Ektron Marketing Optimization; and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty with Ektron Social Marketing software.
Ektron Implementation Partners - including interactive agencies, system integrators, and web development agencies around the globe - work in concert with Ektron to help customers develop, design, and deploy Ektron products.
Ektron Technology Partners include many of the world's leading companies to help Ektron deliver an integrated enterprise solution aligned with customer business needs. Ektron Technology Partners include Brightcove, HubSpot, Lionbridge, Microsoft, PR Newswire, and Webtrends.
Ektron's Professional Services Group works with customers and Implementation Partners to provide best practices, training, and architectural consulting.
For More Information
For more information, please follow Ektron on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, SlideShare or our YouTube channel, EktronTV.